By visiting, viewing or ordering from our website you agree to acknowledge and be bound by the Terms and Conditions outlined in this Agreement.
The words we, us, our or The Healthy Family Co mean The Healthy Family Co Pty Ltd. The words you and your refer to registered users, customers, resellers, associates, suppliers or general public visitors to our Web Site.
We may amend this Agreement at any time in our discretion by posting the amended terms on our Site. Any amendments to this document will be posted in the online News facility and welcome page. Except as stated below, all amended terms shall automatically be effective immediately after they are posted in the online News facility. This Agreement may not be otherwise amended except through a written request from you (signed) and agreed by us (signed). This agreement is effective on 30/11/2011. All trading Terms and Conditions are outlined in the following sections:
- GOVERNING LAW
- INTENDED USE
- DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- METHODS OF ORDERING
- ORDER PROCESS
- METHODS OF PAYMENT
- FUSSY BABY GUARANTEE
The Terms and Conditions of this agreement are governed by the applicable statutory rules and regulations enforced by the Federal Government of Australia and the applicable State Government of the user purchasing the goods.
- All material including but not limited to text, images, multimedia, advertisements and downloadable content is published by us and made available to worldwide audiences. If you access this website outside of Australia, you do so at your our risk and you must comply with the rules and regulations enforced by your respective jurisdiction.
- You agree differing terms and conditions exist between local (Australian) and international customers.
- The general public of all ages may view all publicly available material and only copy it for personal use. You may only use material for commercial purposes when you have prior written consent from The Healthy Family Co
- Registered users may be but not limited to general public, employees or representatives of companies, associations, governments or any other corporate entity.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- All material on our website is provided to you “as is” and “as available”. We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this material, and expressly disclaim liability for mistakes, misleading or absent information.
- Although the content in the pages herein are well thought out, educated opinions, and all care has been taken in putting them together, they are intended to be a guide only, and are NOT intended to be medical or other professional advice. The information is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, and you should always consult your doctor or other healthcare professional on all issues relating to you, your baby or otherwise, and we do not accept any liability for any loss of any nature whatsoever arising out of the content in these pages.
- To the maximum extent permissible by law and unless otherwise specified, we do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations and warranties of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory.
- Whilst we promise to actively combat malicious activities, we do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations our website will be safe from such behaviour including but not limited to viruses, hackers or denial of service attacks. Furthermore, we do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations that our website will be fully accessible at all times and disclaim any loss or damages as a result of it being unavailable.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim liability for any damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, compensatory, exemplary or consequential damages, losses or expenses, including without limitation lost or misdirected orders, lost profits, lost registrations, lost goodwill, or lost or stolen programs or other data, however caused and under any theory of liability arising out of or in connection with:
- use of this site; or
- the inability to use this site by any party; or
- any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission; or
- line or system failure or the introduction of a computer virus, or other technical sabotage, even if we or our employees or representatives are advised of the possibility or likelihood of such damages, losses or expenses.
METHODS OF ORDERING
Ordering over the Internet enables customers to access real time pricing and information of our entire product range, It also allows you to view order history, create regularly ordered product templates and many other features to save time and effort.
- All online orders are treated as an express intention to purchase the nominated goods (Purchase Order) for the agreed online prices.
- You accept that other than Freight on Board (FOB) all other freight charges will not be included with your online purchase order. See Terms and Conditions of Delivery below.
- We reserve the right to alter the agreed price if an incorrect price was caused by a software fault, error or malicious attack.
You may email us your order to the email below and we can manually enter it in for you:
All email orders are treated as an express intention to purchase the nominated goods (Purchase Order) for a previously quoted price.
- Unless otherwise specified, all prices on our website are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Listed prices are displayed Including GST or other taxes where applicable.
- Unless previously quoted, you accept that any extra freight charges will be added to your order.
- Once payment has been accepted, your order will be processed within 24 hours and dispatched unless otherwise advised.
- Customers will be notified via email or phone if delays in shipping occur.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
For ordering online we accept the following methods of payment:
- Pay Pal to email@example.com (automatically upon purchase);
- Credit Card via payment gateway eWay
- Inside Australia: Orders sent within Australia will occur through Couriers Please for standard parcels. There is a 1 day handling time and estimated shipping times are between 1-3 business days for East Coast, up to 10 days for WA and 14 days for NZ.
- International: Orders sent internationally will occur through Couriers Please for standard parcels. Additional costs will apply.
- Documentation: An itemised Tax Invoice containing a description of goods purchased and freight charged accompanies all orders via email.
- Final Delivery: All orders both domestic and international will only be delivered to a residential or business address and require a signature upon receipt.
- The Healthy Family Co is not liable for any loss, damage or other relating to the shipping of goods.
Damaged or faulty goods may be returned to us. Please refer to return Warranty on Products page.
FUSSY BABY GUARANTEE
The Mimijumi Fussy Baby Guarantee is subject to the following Terms & Conditions:
- The Guarantee may only be redeemed after the Fussy Baby eCourse has been completed and the specified Feeding Routine has been undertaken for a minimum of 30 days, although we recommend you continue for 60 days to give your baby the best chance.
- At least 1 contact for help must be made with us while undertaking the eCourse so that we have a chance to assist in the process. The contact can be made by any means indicated throughout the eCourse.
- The returned product may be sent to us at the above address at any time after the 30 day period, but before an additional 2 months has lapsed.
- The purchase receipt must be included with the returned product. No returns will be accepted without a receipt.
- The product must be returned via Registered Post with tracking. This is to confirm the product was returned by you in the event it is lost in transit. All shipping costs for return of product is the customer’s responsibility.
- The product must be returned in a secure, sturdy box with padding (bubble wrap or other means) to avoid damage. No returns will be accepted with any damage to products of whatsoever nature.
- The guarantee period starts on 1 January 2016 and can end at any time we feel appropriate.
- Only 1 bottle will be refunded per customer, unless purchased directly from us through our online store.
- Refunds will be made within 7 days of receipt of returned items.
- For all online orders, the cost of the products purchased only will be refunded.
- No refunds will be made should The Healthy Family Co relinquish or otherwise discontinue it’s distribution rights of the Mimijumi brand in the ANZ region.
- We reserve the right to change these terms at any time without notice.
Please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any of the above information.