5 Things I Love About You, Part 2…
To show my kids that it’s the little things that matter, I am writing down 5 things I LOVE about them each month. Why not make your own list for your child? This is a great way for you to record the moments, rather than focusing on the milestones. What will your 5 little things be?
- I love that you are FINALLY interested in and enjoying your sisters.
- I love the way you pretend you didn’t get a morning cuddle so you can sneak another one.
- I love your ever growing vocabulary, especially some of your more colourful descriptions, “mum, the girls are freaking me out.”
- I love the way your inquisitive little mind works and the way you are 100% sure I have all the answers.
- I love your good news/bad news game. “The good news is I had fun mum, the bad news is I didn’t catch any fish.”
- I love the way you scoot like a demon
- I love the way you are obsessed with your Pa.
- I love the way you are MAD about food, especially ice-cream and frozen peas (?!?).
- I love the way you have learnt to drop your bottom lip.
- I love the way you are so independent and content.
- I love the way you start each day by asking after each and every family member all the way from your brother to the possum that lives in Ouma’s roof.
- “Coocoorie”, this apparently means Dolphin. Evie uses this word so often that Charlie and Lily have now taken to referring to Dolphins as “Coocoories” too!
- I love that you are crazy about dance class.
- I love your cheeky, naughty smile.
- I love the way you have come out of your shell, no one would believe you used to be the shy quiet one!Could you please however go back to being my star sleeper. Your new propensity for noise isn’t so cute at 3 am.
Love from Mum xx