The Very Hungry & Not So Hungry Natural Baby Bottles
With natural colours, textures and forms, mimijumi Natural Baby Bottles provides the perfect complement to breastfeeding and the best possible transition to bottle feeding. The innovative nipple design replicates a mother’s breast from the skin tone all the way down to the pores, creating a natural baby feeding and latching experience for a happier and healthier bottle fed baby. Bold colours and soft textures are combined to give mimijumi Natural Baby Bottles a distinctive, eye-catching appearance.
Beyond the look and feel of the bottles, is the functionality of them. The patented design on our bottles features our very own non-free-flow system, so that your baby has to actually latch onto the nipple and suckle to produce milk, acting almost exactly like breastfeeding would. mimijumi was designed to compliment and substitute breastfeeding, and to provide the perfect natural feeding solution for your baby. Our Integrated venting system also meansmimijumi Natural Baby Bottles are anti colic and anti gas, while the one-piece construction provides less parts to clean. Only the safest medical and food grade silicone is used to ensure a worry-free, healthy and natural feeding experience.
Mixed Feeding With mimijumi
The problem with most bottles is that the milk synthetically falls into the baby’s mouth, creating an un-natural feeding experience. This can cause feeding issues with your baby, such as nipple confusion and eventually rejection of the breast. The reason why this happens is because when your baby goes back to the breast from other bottles they are forced to work for the milk again, which they dislike. Using a special natural flow system, mimijumi Natural Baby Bottles smooth the transition from breast to bottle and back again, acting as the perfect breastfeeding companion.
Weaning With mimijumi
Weaning your baby can be one of the most difficult and heartbreaking exercises a mum can go through. With the help of Mothers, Doctors, Nurses, Lactation Consultants and Industrial Designers, we have not only created a bottle that subtly introduces a new feeding object to your baby by looking and feeling like a breast, but by functioning like a breast also. With mimijumi Natural Baby Bottles you can make the transition from breast to bottle for a happier and healthier baby and mummy.
mimijumi Natural Baby Bottle Features
- Includes Fussy Baby eCourse valued at $79.99
- **FREE Shipping for Australia (only)
- Affordable 12 month feeding solution with no additional nipples or parts required
- Designed to replicate a mother’s breast in look, feel and function;
- Seamless transition from breast to bottle, and the perfect complement to breastfeeding;
- Special skin-coloured and textured nipple, down to the tiny pore holes;
- Baby must latch and create suction so bub does not get lazy and continues to breastfeed;
- Exclusively European made – Germany, Switzerland, The Netherlands & Austria;
- Totally Toxin Free: BPA Free, EA Free and Latex Free;
- Non-skid base for easy refills;
- Wide mouth for easy filling;
- Travel cap for spill-free travels;
- Bottles come in two sizes, 240ml (Very Hungry) and 120 ml (Not So Hungry);
- 2 Flow rates; Flow Rate 1 (0-12 months), and Flow Rate 2 (6-18 months).