If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch through our contact page. Remember, we're here to help.
WHERE CAN I BUY YOUR BOTTLES?
Mimijumi baby bottles are now available at a wide range of authorised stores throughout Australia! We also have many Online Stores that can express ship them to you straightaway! Click this link to see where your closest retailer is: https://mimijumi.com.au/where-to-buy/.
If you can’t find a store near you and do not want to purchase them only, please get in touch with us HERE.
WHY IS MILK SPURTING OUT?
Sometimes if the milk is really warm and after you’ve poured it into the bottle and screwed the lid on, the pressure has not been able to escape through the special breast flow tip and it causes the milk to spurt when tipped upside down. All you need to do is wash your hands and place 2 fingers on either side of the nipple tip and press down, releasing the pressure. Then just pull the nipple back up, tip upside down and it will not flow out. Now you’re ready to go!
If you’re still having trouble, please get in touch with us HERE.
THE TRAVEL CAP DOESN’T STAY ON. AM I DOING IT RIGHT?
Then, after you’ve tried all the tips in the Bible and you’re still having trouble, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you in touch with somebody who can help further! Remember, the GOLDEN RULE is don’t give up. It’s not a matter of ‘if’ your bub takes a mimijumi bottle, it’s ‘WHEN!’
WHAT DO THE BOTTLES COME WITH?
All bottles come standard with a Flow Rate 1 nipple, a travel cap, the non-skid base and a informational leaflet inside the box. We cannot change the flow rate of the nipple that the bottles come with, but you can order the Flow Rate 2 nipples separately through our authorised retailers or visit our where to buy tab to find a retailer near you!
CAN I PUT MIMIJUMI IN THE MICROWAVE?
No! You should never put a mimijumi bottle in the microwave for sterilising or heating milk! In fact, you should never heat milk in the microwave anyway, as microwaves heat things from the inside out and can cause accidental burn injuries to your little one.