240ml / 8fl oz
120ml / 4fl oz
Available in two flow rates
Introduction to mimijumi Baby Bottles
Mothers, Nurses, Doctors, Lactation Experts and Industrial Designers have come together to create the perfect baby bottle.
With natural colours, textures and forms, a mimijumi baby bottle provides the perfect complement to breastfeeding and the best possible transition to bottle feeding. The innovative nipple design on a mimijumi baby bottle replicates a mother’s breast, creating the most natural feeding and latching experience for a happier and healthier bottle fed baby. Bold colours and soft textures are combined to give a mimijumi baby bottle a distinctive, eye-catching appearance. Also functioning like a breast, the non-free-flow nipple design means your baby has to actually latch onto the nipple and suck in order to produce the milk. These elements combined replicates breastfeeding and provides the most natural bottle feeding experience possible.
A mimijumi baby bottle is easy to open and clean, and is top rack dishwasher safe. Our unique integrated venting system means it is anti-colic and anti gas, and our bottles have a skid-free base for those hard one-handed refills. All mimijumi baby bottles and parts are produced in Austria with the highest quality standards to protect your baby, and all bottles are BPA Free, Latex Free, EA Free, totally toxin free and exceed all Australian safety standards. Coming in 2 sizes, The Very Hungry Baby Bottle and Not So Hungry Baby Bottle, mimijumi is the Next Breast Thing.
- Designed to replicate a mother’s breast in look, feel and function;
- Seamless transition from breast to bottle, and the perfect complement to breastfeeding;
- Special skin-coloured and textured nipple, down to the tiny pore holes;
- Baby must latch and create suction so bub does not get lazy and continues to breastfeed;
- Exclusively European made – Germany, Switzerland, The Netherlands & Austria;
- Totally Toxin Free: BPA Free, EA Free and Latex Free;
- Non-skid base for easy refills;
- Wide mouth for easy filling;
- Travel cap for spill-free travels;
- Bottles come in two sizes, 240ml (Very Hungry) and 120 ml (Not So Hungry);
- 2 Flow rates; Flow Rate 1 (0-6 months), and Flow Rate 2 (6-18 months).