Baby Bottle Cleaning | mimijumi
Cleaning your mimijumi baby bottle is a simple task and can be done in no time. The only thing you need to remember is DO NOT PUT YOUR MIMIJUMI BOTTLE INTO THE MICROWAVE!
For first time use, boil all pieces for 10 minutes to sterilise.
As far as sterilising goes, you can’t put a mimijumi bottle into the microwave. However, you can still sterilise them by placing them in boiling water for few minutes. Here’s a summary of the cleaning and care instructions for the easy cleaning for your mimijumi products:
- You may boil your baby bottles in boiling water before every use if you wish, however this is not compulsory and is subject to your doctor’s instructions;
- Top rack dishwasher safe;
- Do NOT place mimijumi baby bottles and parts in the microwave;
- Do NOT leave mimijumi nipple in direct sunlight or heat;
- Do NOT leave mimijumi nipple in disinfectant/sterilising solution for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the nipple;
- Do NOT use if the nipple is cracked or torn or otherwise damaged;
- Do NOT use mimijumi nipple as a soother or pacifier;
Click here to learn how to Click here to see how to sterilise your baby bottles your baby bottles!